Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Back to the Stone Age

It's a rainy night, i'm alone in my room watching "Artificial Beauty", first time since that I've turned on the television, you may be asking why it's because I don't have a computer, and I'm a CAVE MAN!

I'm using my father's laptop, maybe he left it in my room because he's the one to blame why I've gone back in time. It's kinda boring when you don't have a computer at home, especially when you really need one. As of now, he's fixing a new CPU for me to use, I hope it works. The computer I'm using is pretty old, been using it when I was still in college, I just upgraded the RAM to 1 GB months ago. I'm really saving for a new computer, many recommend a laptop but for now, I want to stick on a desktop, yeah..i'm a mobile person (literally) but I'm not yet ready to have a laptop, maybe when I run my own business, i'll definitely buy a high-end laptop. For now, a desktop would be great, a high-end desktop...quad core processor, 8 GB of RAM...that's what I'm saving for and I know that would cost a lot.

So I guess I'll just stick to borrowing this notebook when I get the chance, if that desktop isn't gonna work. I'll see you around readers and bloggers alike.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can relate.^_^ After my Desktop PC fell literally, as what I've said on my blog a few weeks ago "What will I do here without my PC!" I can't without this machine! I mean all my activities involves my PC. Luckily for me it still runs. And for you my friend, don't be sad. You can still use the laptop from your father or your old PC. Be happy you still got something to use.^_^

aDmiral said...

thanks Himura-san! i should be thankful, and maybe i should start saving for my dream command center

Jobs Curator said...

Wow this is a cool mouse design, can I have it lol ^_^