Thursday, July 17, 2008

100th - Centennial Clicks

Yes! I made it to the 100th's!


The first time I blogged was when I first joined Friendster. Then I stopped writing because I gave my self away so much into writing that I couldn't hide my self anymore. But here I am again...blogging.

Writing is an art, a way of expressing one self. And with it you have to give in and give yourself to your readers, pouring your heart in what you write. I think that goes to all aspects not just in writing, that we give our heart in whatever we do if you really want to achieve something.

With this cake, I share my achievement to my readers, and I give the first slice to Henshin, I owe you one, thanks for encouraging me to write again little brother. And to all my readers, enjoy this cake I am happy to share it with you.

...for your eyes only...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Congrats! I guarantee you it will grow and grow. ;)

Hehehe don't thank me, the one responsible for you to write again is yourself. I just encourage you and you do the rest.

More Visitors to come.

aDmiral said...

;-) yep, thank you still! hehehe

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Weee let's party!;)

aDmiral said...

haha! do we have an imaginary beverage to go with this cake?

ice9web said...

(^_^) congratulations and celebrations!!!
wahaha san man? dali dali punta tayo (^_^)

Anonymous said...

hey! congrats! thats a great achievement! keep on blogging!

aDmiral said...

hi there caryn, thanks for the comment and for checking out this little blog of moi!

saw your blog too...you're from tokyo, japan but proudly filipina! whooooaa!