Saturday, August 2, 2008

Coeur brisé moi



No, this isn't a blog written in French, it's just the title...

I was trying to find the better words to say when i'll be writing this blog, I kept lookin' and lookin' 'till i couldn't find any. So I just have to spill it out. If you happen to see the video above, it might look funny, and the lines were funny but in a way, it makes sense...and i feel for the guy.

yes, i feel what he felt, the time his girlfriend uttered the words, "it's not you, it's me", this line has been used over and over again in scenes like this...a breakup scene. It's a cliché euphemism that has been around well since i guess our first parents, Adam & Eve, broke up!

I'm not going into details of how it happened, because I don't want to. I'm in the first stage after breaking up called denial. It's the stage that you deny to yourself and to the people around that you are not hurt, that you are "Ok". It's been 2 days, and I haven't showed pain to myself, and the people around me and I think that's denial. In Psychology, there are at least 3 stages that I have to go through before I could start another relationship, I haven't grieved yet, oh! how I don't want that time to happen where I would just wallow and pity my self.

I'm so much the guy in the video! Argghhh! Good for him that his girlfriend told him of what went wrong, unlike me, I never got the chance to ask why she broke up with me.

Well, that's how it is, you love, you get hurt, you cry, you'll live...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm.. I was curious what does the title mean. Anyway, be strong dude. Life is waiting. I don't want to feel ever again the way you feel right now. Time heals.

aDmiral said...

yeah, i feel lost, i dunno what went wrong, at least at her end. The title means "Broken Hearted Me" in English... I wrote it in French, because for me, France is the place where I want to be married....it's not like I'm not allowed to dream right? Thanks Himura.

Anonymous said...

waaa!!! (T_T)

sorry for my introduction "waaa!!!"

i remembered my nightmares bout chest slicing to open to kill a person tapos with all the blood :(

the only difference is that etong video mo yun heart kumakanta sobra ha! lumabas pa yun ulo ng lalake sa heart

...
bout the breakup...
...

I can't say anything good but to share my experience and opinion...

i remember mine was 5 years (long distance love affair) ...
it took me 7months denial and 5 months man hater
finally another 1 year hindi ako nagkaron ng kahit anong love relationship i always ignore if i have any feelings for someone...
to tell everyone honestly bago ko lang sinunog yun mga love letters niya :( yeah August 3, 2008 ko sinunog eh nag break-up kami Oct. 2005... i really need to move on now... i have to...

although we still communicate once in awhile... but as friends ONLY as friends and nothing more... it doesn't hurt me anymore talking to him. (^_^) and I'm happy finally I'm OVER him.
so i really need to completely MOVE ON because i heard this one line sa Charmed sabi ni Cupid
"you can't let love IN if it is NOT even open on the first place"

its normal so go on just feel what you want to feel and let it out

just move on when its time

bevs said...

How sad..I also felt this way before, It hurts like hell..grrr! Gladly I have moved on that fast..Prayers can do wonders and miracles.

Most people say Time can heal the wounds but the question is, How long? Well, questions sometimes are more powerful than answers. Move on and Cheer up!

Here's a quote for you..^_^


"Cry if you have to and let the tears wash away the bitterness that you feel. Look back and smile for somewhere in the past, love has found a home in your heart. Life doesn't end where our heartaches begin. It only ends when we give up on ourselves and the love that we have in our hearts."

aDmiral said...

@bevs : yeah, i didn't cry, i ran...

Anonymous said...

"...I never got the chance to ask why she broke up with me..."

Would you even bother? I think whatever her reason was, the damage is done and it won't make a difference.

Well, if it really is over for you now, the show just have to go on. And trust me you'll be over her before you know it.

aDmiral said...

@Dane: now i know the what my ex, felt when i broke up with her without leaving any explanations.

Anonymous said...

that was unfair admiral.