Friday, June 12, 2009

Creative God

In the evening of Friday 2009 AD, the Philippine Independence Day, I was able to attend a prayer meeting that uhm...well not the usual setup but tonight was something meaty and chunky. After the prayer time, two missionaries shared their testimonies in the congregation.

One is a Filipina, she was able to serve the Lord in the mountains of Nepal the other was an American, a pastor who is training young people and those young at heart for missions.

I decided to write this here because it was memorable...God spoke to me tonight. In His own creative way...

I am overwhelmed...

5 comments:

Mindanaoan Driver said...

I would love to hear their testimonies. Do you have any thing on tape?

aDmiral said...

i don't have it, but i could easily get a copy of that night's sermon/testimonies from missionaries at our church.

Mindanaoan Driver said...

Hello Admiral,

May I know what kind of denomination are you going to? Is it running under the G12 system?

aDmiral said...

oh hi, i'm a member of the Church of the Nazarene, and I also attend at the Davao Chinese Baptist Church...both are not under the G12 system

Calvary Chapel Davao said...

it's so nice to hear testimonies.
We also have the same teaching as Baptist Church.
can you give some overall insights of what the two missionaries have shared?
may be on your next post. (^_^)