Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Sometimes You Need to Stop

It doesn't mean that when you stop doing something, you don't like doing it 'nymore, well that's what I think. Same happens to people and relationships...

I missed blogging, I really do, but sometimes I need to stop it because I don't want to end up writing non-sense blogs and writing so much that I don't make any sense at all.

Anyhoo, it's gonna be Christmas soon and I'm looking forward to seeing friends whom have gone for a long time and giving presents to my "inaanaks" and to few people that have been a blessing to me in their own little way. I just hope I could give 'em something before the year ends, if funds permit. I'll see you all next year! A good year to all of us!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do pause for awhile on blogging. Unlike you who says you don't want to end up writing non-sense blogs, I pause for awhile because my laziness hit me like a truck!^_^

Well hopefully, I'm starting to resume this laziness of mine on blogging.